Why the discount doesn’t match.

chriswongbizchriswongbiz Posts: 206
edited September 2012 in The Commons

Hi, I just purchased some items from the BIG sale. When I put them in the cart this one item " Mountain Troll" by 3D Universe was listed as 50 % off, I looked at the list, it still was 50 % off, so I went on ahead to check out, I didn't pay attention again to the individual price since I already checked 1 second ago, so i clicked to proceed the shopping, however, at the end it turned out to be 30 %. It was just my luck that the price change took place right when I was proceeding to pay I guess. Maybe I should be grateful that they still offer it as 30 % off instead of full price. Sigh... kind of up set.

Post edited by chriswongbiz on

Comments

• DarkRiderDLMCDarkRiderDLMC Posts: 561
    edited December 1969

Hi, I just purchased some items from the BIG sale. When I put them in the cart this one item " Mountain Troll" by 3D Universe was listed as 50 % off, I looked at the list, it still was 50 % off, so I went on ahead to check out, I didn't pay attention again to the individual price since I already checked 1 second ago, so i clicked to proceed the shopping, however, at the end it turned out to be 30 %. It was just my luck that the price change took place right when I was proceeding to pay I guess. Maybe I should be grateful that they still offer it as 30 % off instead of full price. Sigh... kind of up set.

On the Mountain Troll page it says $18.87 save 30%
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You have to remember that during the PA sale, the spotlight PAs each day are only on the 50% discount for the one day, after that it reduces to normal 30% introduction discount.

THis is most of the fun of the PA sale, cehcikng which new goodies are availabel each day, and buying them straight away. It is a fast moving sale, and I guess this is the first time you have participated.