Contest ~~~ Entry Thread~~~ Because I Said So! (October 2015)

NovicaNovica Posts: 23,858
edited October 2015 in Art Studio

Please read the Guidelines for the contest and place only your entries in this thread. The emphasis is on humorous interpretation of the following statements:

"You SERIOUSLY thought that was a good idea?" (past tense) / "You SERIOUSLY think it is a good idea?" (present)  or "You want me to do WHAT?"

You may have 4 entries total, using one or both of the statements. (That's not 4 entries per statement. It's a total of 4.) 

This contest starts the beginning of the month, October 1, 2015, and ends on the 25th of the month, midnight DAZ time, which is officially 24 days. No exceptions- if it's not in THIS thread at that time, it's not an entry.  There will be a first, second, and third place winner.   First place will be a $20 DAZ Gift Certificate, second place will be a $10 DAZ Gift Certificate, third place will be a $5 DAZ Gift Certificate.

FirstBastion has generously offered to co-sponsor this first contest with an awesome offer! 

First place winner will receive TWO products  from his store!     Second place also wins a product from his store.  And yes, third place also wins a product from his store!  (Bundles excluded on all of these)

Although I had mentioned rendering the vendor to win vendor's prizes, that is not a requirement. It will be a straight 1,2,3 place winner reward! Thank you so much FirstBastion!  (I have 46 out of 69 of his products btw. Great stuff!) 

If there is good participation, I will host another one for November. Any other vendors who would like to co-sponsor, please PM me.

Have fun!

Post edited by Novica on

Comments