What Character/Morph is This?

Fragg1960Fragg1960 Posts: 354
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Does anyone know what base model and morph was used to create the character used in promos for Oxygen and Oxygen Infusion texture sets (I heard they were being made available for DAZ very soon if not already). Here's a link to the add for the Poser version:

http://www.runtimedna.com/OxygenInfuse-2D-to-3D.html

I really like the unique face of that character. I think it's the same character used in all the ads.

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    edited August 2012

The text below the images says that it's the Oxygen texture set for V4 and Poser. I don't think there's any morph involved; they just put the texture on V4 Weight Mapped.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • Fragg1960Fragg1960 Posts: 354
    edited December 1969

I know it's a texture set--but that character that the texture is being used on does not look like vanilla V4. What do you mean by "weight mapped." Are you saying that is not a morph of V4 but some custom manipulation?

• Dream9StudiosDream9Studios Posts: 125
    edited December 1969

I think the morph used is Syyd's other character Vanilla Sky VFour but I'm not completely sure. You could ask on the RDNA forum where Syyd can answer you herself. :)

• Tigerlily37Tigerlily37 Posts: 48
    edited December 1969

I think the face file is included in the Oxygen base pack which was just updated yesterday for Daz Studio

edited December 1969

I don't have a face morph included with my Oxygen base pack so I don't think one is included but I could possibly be wrong (might have installed something incorrectly). I made a post on the forum to ask Syyd what character morph she used. When I get an answer, I'll let you all know.

• SyydSyyd Posts: 6
    edited December 1969

Hi, the Oxygen for Poser/DS package includes a face file indeed, created using V4++ and base morphs :-)

Hope that helps.

syyd

edited December 1969

I must be blind then! Wait... did I look in the face library.... apparently not because right there it is. Whoops! LOL