3D Artist Magazine sale

MiloMilo Posts: 511
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

I got an email from 3d Artist about a limited time Sale, they have one for the UK (I am not sure what it was) and those in the US its a year subscription 50 Pounds With current conversion thats about 63/64 or so I think (I hope at least). I picked it up.

It was in an email that I got from them, I am not sure if its a special link or not. But I wanted to give a heads up to those that might want it for a very good price.

Comments

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

Still 80 pounds for us Australians ($122 AUD) :( How come the US dollar is so strong against the pound when the Aussie dollar is above parity with the USD? Oh, just checked current rate on XE.com and 50 pound is actually currently 78 odd US. Meh, sucks that we don't get the same discount.

• MiloMilo Posts: 511
    edited December 1969

jimzombie said:
    Still 80 pounds for us Australians ($122 AUD) :( How come the US dollar is so strong against the pound when the Aussie dollar is above parity with the USD? Oh, just checked current rate on XE.com and 50 pound is actually currently 78 odd US. Meh, sucks that we don't get the same discount.

Yeah I got my credit card in and I realized I did the conversion against the Euro not the Pound. You are right thats about what I charged. I went to the website directly and its listed at 80 Pounds. It must only be through the email link. If you want it just send me a PM here and I will send you the link if you want it. I just checked its a US / Canada special :/

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

Damn dodgy email response service. Glad to hear I didn't miss out on an awesome special (at least not one available here).