Hello kinda new to daz.

edited December 1969 in New Users

I join like 6 or 5 days ago not sure. I graduated at high school a mouth ago, and I must say im disappointed about my graduation and sad I don't know I just feel that way. But anyway I come across Daz and thought it will be good for my art, I'm not really into art, I'm mainly into game design and thought this will be good and its free too so I got it. After 5 days of messing around of daz I still don't know what to do.

I want to post this as soon as I joined daz 3d or something but I'm not a social type person, I'm mainly a loner and I don't want to talk to people (or type) because how rude people are. Anyway don't know what to say next but to any advice to get *really* started.

P.S I really love computers and its tech.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

THe best thing for you to do, in order to learn to use the New Users Help Forum and ask questions. We have a deidcated team of community volunteers who are there to help people like you, and other forum members pop in and offer assistance as well.

I can assure you that most people on this forum are helpful and friendly.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,384
    edited December 1969

I join like 6 or 5 days ago not sure. I graduated at high school a mouth ago, and I must say im disappointed about my graduation and sad I don't know I just feel that way. But anyway I come across Daz and thought it will be good for my art, I'm not really into art, I'm mainly into game design and thought this will be good and its free too so I got it. After 5 days of messing around of daz I still don't know what to do.

I want to post this as soon as I joined daz 3d or something but I'm not a social type person, I'm mainly a loner and I don't want to talk to people (or type) because how rude people are. Anyway don't know what to say next but to any advice to get *really* started.

P.S I really love computers and its tech.

Welcome to the forums first of all. Your probably depressed because now that you've graduated (congradulations) you won't be seeing a lot of people anymore. Its a rude awakening after graduation. The rest of your life your gonna want to back in school. You spend all your years in school waiting to got out then all your adult hood want to go back, but such as life. You do have a promising future to look forward to. Wife, kids, carrier hobbies. This is a great hobby and welcome to the most addictive thing you'll ever come across. I started it just for something to do and turned it into a career. There isn't a day that goes by that I'm displeased with my career. As chohole mentioned please join us in the New Users forum. We can get you sorted with pretty much any question you have.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Welcome! I hope to see you in the New Users Forums soon, we all try to be nice and help with any questions you might have. Enjoy your new hobby and just have fun.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

I suggest watching the tutorials that daz has on youtube to get started. I found them very helpful when I first began using the program.

• edited December 1969

Hi guys sorry for the late reply I was busy in beta testing for mmo games. But anyway I'm doing well in daz, know what to do and anyway and got 2 render pics done (Not the ones in the tutorial videos) and its pretty hard but did well. Now sorry about the first post I was a little dramatic or my english sentence is bad, the thing is I always make a mistake, good grades but always mistakes. But enough of that, one thing to say is... Hello.

• edited December 1969

Hello, who can help me download my first thing from this site? my icq 572346675

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

soltana7 said:
    Hello, who can help me download my first thing from this site? my icq 572346675

It is quite straightforward to download items you have bought. If you are having problems, please post in the New Users Forum.

• DogzDogz Posts: 896
    edited December 1969

Welcome Ranger, what is it that you want to do specifically with Daz3d?
    If your into games design, you might want to grab something like Unity and mess about with that too.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Welcome to the DAZ forums and your latest addiction soltana. :-)