advice please about "LIE Wound Makeup Artist" and "wet Body"

kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526

"LIE Wound Makeup Artist"
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/lie-wound-makeup-artist

"wet Body"
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/wet-body

can I use these two product without problem in ds 4.5 and genesis?

if someone use them please advice to me,,,

today I mistook to buy Jepes Jewels,,(I thought it is some shader, but it not at all^^;)

so I want to check it before buying,, ^^;

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Both Linked Products work in 4.5 and with Genesis. I suggest you Read the PDF tutorials before use.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

Thank you much ^^, I worked very hard today,, so i could not repley soon, but I get these shader,
    for more exiting sean @@;

ya,,, I am so tired today,, . so I hope smooth download,, and want to plat items @@;

• Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Both Linked Products work in 4.5 and with Genesis. I suggest you Read the PDF tutorials before use.

Hi Jaderail,

I recently purchased the Wet Body Toolkit, but it didn't come with a pdf and I have not been able to locate the documentation anywhere. Do you know where I can find a good explanation/tutorial on how to use this properly.

It looks like there are 4 prep options for both M and V.

Thanks

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

Geminii23 said:
    Hi Jaderail,

I recently purchased the Wet Body Toolkit, but it didn't come with a pdf and I have not been able to locate the documentation anywhere. Do you know where I can find a good explanation/tutorial on how to use this properly.

It looks like there are 4 prep options for both M and V.

Thanks

Have you looked in your my library folder under tutorials, and readme's to find the supplied PDF? The fastest way would be to find the readme for this item, and then read it. It will tell you where to find the PDF tutorial.

I am talking about this product http://www.daz3d.com/shop/wet-body
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • eposiceposic Posts: 32
    edited December 1969

The PDF file for "LIE Wound Makeup Artist" does not tell how to use it. It only tells how to fix a problem when the wounds appear too close to seams. I've tried applying these wounds to M5, and cannot get them to work, though I've tried several. I"m trying to apply them just like any other material. I can get other materials to apply to M5, so it's not like I don't know how to apply materials. The PDF "tutorial" is useless if you can't figure out how to apply these wounds in the first place.

• I am also having trouble using the Wet Body Toolkit. I have the pdf file but I still cannot get this to work properly. Can someone give me step-by-step instructions for using the toolkit with DAZ 4.8? See the attached file and you can see the problem I am having. Any input would be very helpful. Thanks.

• I'm having problems as well with Wound Makeup Artist on Daz3d 4.8; it used to work with 4.6 and 4.7 but now it not working for 4. Could someone please tell me how to apply these effects on Genesis, Victoria 4.2 and Michael 4?