Getting in touch with Neftis3D?

ZaarinZaarin Posts: 360
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Neftis3D? I've tried PM'ing her twice, and I've been unable to find an e-mail address for her.

Comments

• edited December 1969

I dont know if it's still good, but: [email protected]

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited August 2012

Off topic, but I'm seeing Sean's reply as saying "(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)", which is odd as I do have Javascript enabled (just checked in Preferences). Anybody else seeing this in Opera 12.01?

On topic, I don't know when Zaarin sent the PMs, but it's the middle of the summer holiday season, some of the PAs, particularly European PAs, are likely to be away from their email for anything up to several weeks, so you need to factor that in. Neftis posted on the 9th when she had a sale weekend, don't think I've seen anything since then.

Post edited by DWG on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

This is something that appears to be built into the software to stop email addresses showing in the forum. We are assuming it is part of the built in spam filters and is there to stop spambots harvesting email addresses.

A tip, if you reply using "quote" from under the post, the email address wil show. Strange but true.

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    A tip, if you reply using "quote" from under the post, the email address wil show. Strange but true.

And so it does! Thanks, Cho!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Glad I could help. THere are a couple of strange little things that happen with the built in spam filters. One is the "unable to take your submission at this time" thing, which seems to be generated by a too frequent use of a particular phrase. So for eaxample if you have a habit of posting just "thanks" in threads where people have maybe helped you or something like that, after a while the filter will kick in and decided that you may be a spambot posting repetive messages, so it won't let you post until you alter the phrasing of the post. Makes it difficult for us to keep using Richard's time honoured phrase "Moved to the Commons because it is, blah blah blah" We have to use part of it, and then edit to add the rest. LOL.

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 360
    edited December 1969

I dont know if it's still good, but: [email protected]

Thanks. :)

Yeah, the first one I sent was several months ago (right after the forum switch) and the second right after she posted about the sale.

• sazzyazzcasazzyazzca Posts: 495
    edited December 1969

You could also try here:

http://my-poser.com/index.php?_a=contact

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

I sent her message on skype , so I hope she check out when she woke up .

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

Neftis is on summer vacation and will response as soon as possible .. :)

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 360
    edited December 1969

Mec4D said:
    Neftis is on summer vacation and will response as soon as possible .. :)

Thanks, Cath. :)