Smart Content: Can somebody 'splain me?

TorbyTorby Posts: 250
edited December 1969 in The Commons

When I'm trying to use smart content, it gets to this display, then I have to double click one of them, and drill down again in the tiny box on top. I'm sure it's supposed to be easier than that.

Oh, yes, this is a Genesis kid in K4 overalls in the DAZ barn. Pretty cool how all work together.

Comments

• ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417
    edited December 1969

The 'blank' thumbnail with a dotted line around it, and the exclaimation point in the lower right corner, means that one or more of the files needed for that particular thing are missing or broken. They simply won't work from there, if the metadata is wrong or if the files are actually missing.

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,436
    edited December 1969

Try clicking "Files" up at the top of the panel. You may find it easier to use that way.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

In this case, as far as I can tell all that's missing in the Products view is the icon to display, the items within each product are fine.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Yep as mike said all the files are there, well in my content folder they are just the icons are messed up.

• TorbyTorby Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Hmm. Wonder how they got that way. Even more, how to fix them. I'll try the "Genesis Essentials" installer again.