hello to all its been awhile

TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

hi to everyone working with a notebook hard drive crash , fell and broke my hip 18 mo. ago so ive been out of touch still alive and well so lets catch up what has everyone been doing...horo....pumco...r.c....ect

Comments

• David BrinnenDavid Brinnen Posts: 3,136
    edited December 1969

hi to everyone working with a notebook hard drive crash , fell and broke my hip 18 mo. ago so ive been out of touch still alive and well so lets catch up what has everyone been doing...horo....pumco...r.c....ect

Sorry to hear that,

Horo: along with myself we have been chasing DAZ 3D's accounts department and getting on with Brycey projects.

Len: getting himself banned - again?

Rashad: providing valuable insights into instancing and importing from DS (in particular with respect to fixing the materials broken by the DS importer)

ect: new website roll-out... much like last years "new" website only all PA's are suffering not just those of us championing Bryce.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,122
    edited December 1969

Hey Trish - what have you done to yourself? I repeatedly wondered what happened to you. So nice to see you back. What we've done meanwhile? Well, I've been a bore as usual, David creates video tutrials at a pace one thinks he's got a whole factory behind him, Rashad seems to be busy otherwise but he's still around helping, as for Len, I really don't know what he's doing.

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

oh how funny davids videos are great I cant wait to try one when I get things up and running again they are alittle over my head but hey I will learn alot .Horo I really like the stuff you guys have been doing just amazing 3d work.Its good to be sort of back....It will be the last Fox movie set I try to guard although they sent me flowers I better stay grateful for that anyway.

• pumecopumeco Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hey Trish, I'm fine, thanks for asking!
    I hope your hip is doing ok, I would massage it for you if I was there :-D

Have to say though, my Peasant Girls have all but disappeared now, I used to have lots and lots of Peasant Girls, but now they're either not here at all, or if they are, they aren't very active.

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

What's up darlin'!! I sometimes get strange emails from you that I know are not from you, they make me smile. Glad to see the real bullet still flies!!!