How can i do the integration between optitex and daz ?

baridmohamedbaridmohamed Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

how can i do the integration between optitex and daz ?
i can't either export optitex model file *.mod or import optitex cloth*.clt
do i need a specific version of daz or do i need to download plugin for it ??

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I have never heard of either of these file extensions, and I can only assume that they come from the full version of the Optitex design software. DAZ Dynamic clothing is made by Optitex, and it comes in .DAZ Scene format, so I don't think you can load these.

Have a look on the Optitex website for lots of free clothing for DAZ Studio.

• baridmohamedbaridmohamed Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Please see this video and you will know what I 'm talking about
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nJmyYTEslM

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,851
    edited December 1969

You need a special plug-in for that, but it isn't available to buy yet, and no idea when it will be available either as we've been waiting on it since DS2

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I don't think this video is about the once proposed plugin for DS, it looks like it uses the full version of the Optitex creation software.

Optitex posted the video on YouTube, so you should really ask on their forums for an answer about this. It may be that owners of the full version of Optitex can buy a plugin made by them to use inside DAZ Studio.

• baridmohamedbaridmohamed Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I don't think this video is about the once proposed plugin for DS, it looks like it uses the full version of the Optitex creation software.

Optitex posted the video on YouTube, so you should really ask on their forums for an answer about this. It may be that owners of the full version of Optitex can buy a plugin made by them to use inside DAZ Studio.

I will contact Optitex , thanks for advise