Night World Lycanthropos / Lycanthropos Species not compatible with DS4?

AethyrAethyr Posts: 91
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

I've tried to load this figure into DS4 and I get a whole bunch of "delta out of range" errors, and attempting to apply the Lycanthropos Species morphs has no effect. I reinstalled from the files I had (bearing in mind that I can't download anything from the site at the moment) and the same thing occured. I booted up DS3 on the off chance, and there seems to be no problem with loading and morphing the figure there; however, saving it as a character preset and applying it in DS4, the Species morphs still fail to apply.

Anyone got an idea on how to fix this, beyond waiting until downloads work and hoping there's an updated file?

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The figure will load fine for me but like you the Species Morphs do not seem to load at all, thanks for the heads up. It is one of my characters I need if I ever get back to a project I started last year.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,864
    edited December 1969

Which version of DS is this? They work for me in 4.5, though the morphs appear in the general group instead of as a group under Morphs.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You are correct Richard, thank you. It seems to be working for me. I hope the OP gets thier problems solved.

• Tora-no-shi1369Tora-no-shi1369 Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

I can't get it to work in 4.6

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,548
    edited December 1969

Hi there, I haven't seen this post before but they work fine for me. I have just installed the base figure and my installs that I have and they both load without an issue in 4.6.3. The morphs do not have limits like happen currently but they show in the shaping and the parameters dials under morphs, species morphs.

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,548
    edited December 1969

Just a quick render from this morning.

Tiger.jpg
    1738 x 1286 - 293K