What happened to my Platinum Club Account?

misterskutsmisterskuts Posts: 60
edited August 2012 in The Commons

I have (had) a PC account, auto-renewing monthly, since 2005. Now I see that no payment was taken for July or August and that my account is expired/suspended. WTF? C'mon people. get on the ball. What's going on with this site? if you don't want my business, just say so. I'll happily shop elsewhere. This passive-aggressive stuff has got to stop.

Post edited by misterskuts on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I suggest that you should file a support ticket through Zendesk, quoting sales as the dept . I know this is not an ideal solution, but it will put you on the list of those needing assistance.

• misterskutsmisterskuts Posts: 60
    edited December 1969

Already done that. I only posted here to shout my frustration with the world.

• tylerzamboritylerzambori Posts: 79
    edited December 1969

skuts said:
    I have (had) a PC account, auto-renewing monthly, since 2005. Now I see that no payment was taken for July or August and that my account is expired/suspended. WTF? C'mon people. get on the ball. What's going on with this site? if you don't want my business, just say so. I'll happily shop elsewhere. This passive-aggressive stuff has got to stop.

same thing happened to me. I'm letting their mistake* stand as it is!

• dshielddshield Posts: 48
    edited December 1969

Hi, Ive had the same thing happen too, but what concerns me is the state of this new site.
    Its so hard to navigate, theres no warning anymore if you put something in your cart youve already bought, and where has the monthly $5 gift gone?
    Ive kept away from here for a while till they sorted it out, but it just seems to be the same. :(
    Sorry to hijack your thread, rant over.
    D

• misterskutsmisterskuts Posts: 60
    edited December 1969

They need to stop letting their kids run the site and find someone that knows what they're doing.

• tylerzamboritylerzambori Posts: 79
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I even opened a support ticket to ask why I didn't get my monthly coupon in July
    , and they just ignored it. I've been very very distracted with emergency family health
    issues, and just noticed at the end of July that I had not been charged for the month.

At which point I said - "you know what,. forget it."

edited December 1969

A link to this thread has been passed on to Daz

• edited December 1969

Mine is messed up too. They charged Me 2 times in july and I got one of them taken off, now My account is suspended... wtf... I used to like this site, but now its just sucks. No polite way to put it. I am very frustrated now too.

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

dshield said:
    theres no warning anymore if you put something in your cart youve already bought, and where has the monthly $5 gift gone?

We were told in advance that the already bought warning would not be available when the new store software went live and that it would be some time before the functionality could be provided again.

Also published in advance and repeatedly since then is that the monthly PC voucher, which worked automatically, was giving way to a coupon which needs to be applied manually. The relevant thread is the very first stickie in the PC members forum: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/5052/

• CerragCerrag Posts: 242
    edited August 2012

Thanks for pointing to the coupon! :)

Post edited by Cerrag on
    edited December 1969

DWG said:
    dshield said:
    theres no warning anymore if you put something in your cart youve already bought, and where has the monthly $5 gift gone?

We were told in advance that the already bought warning would not be available when the new store software went live and that it would be some time before the functionality could be provided again.

Also published in advance and repeatedly since then is that the monthly PC voucher, which worked automatically, was giving way to a coupon which needs to be applied manually. The relevant thread is the very first stickie in the PC members forum: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/5052/

Yes, thanks for pointing those out, unfortunately Ive had a lot on in real life and cant keep up with all the forums and such.
    I actually think, they should have sorted these things out before the new site went live though, but thats just my opinion.
    I have trouble navigating the new style purchased items list, which makes the 'already bought' warning all the more necessary.
    Oh, and the link you put to the relevant thread, doesnt work for me.
    It comes up with an error and says 'You are not authorized to view this forum' even though I am, and logged in.
    See what I mean.
    But thanks for trying anyway. D

edited December 1969

The problem with not being able to access the post linked to is that it is a post in the Members Only forum, and you are currently not being shown as a PC member.

If you should be shown as such, do please send in a support ticket through Zendesk.

edited December 1969

Hi, I must apologise, that problem seems to be with my card details changing in the last month, as I said I’ve had rather a lot on in real life and hadn’t noticed this.
    But I’m sure they will be able to sort this out easily, Daz have always been really very helpful in the past.
    The point of my original post was the problems with the new site not being as user friendly as the old one and I’m afraid my feelings are still the same on that subject.
    But thanks for trying help. Really.
    D