Needing knee and elbow pads for v4

snowsnow77snowsnow77 Posts: 94
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi,

I have been looking for knee and elbow pads for 3 years to use with V4 that can be added to the character one at a time, .i.e one left elbow pad or one right knee pad.

The few that I have found only load to the character in pairs.Please let me know if is something already made or you can make this for me.

Thank you.

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Hi,

I have been looking for knee and elbow pads for 3 years to use with V4 that can be added to the character one at a time, .i.e one left elbow pad or one right knee pad.

The few that I have found only load to the character in pairs.Please let me know if is something already made or you can make this for me.

Thank you.

Any particular type? sport? gardening? Image would be helpful.

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

The few that I have found only load to the character in pairs.

Assuming it's a conformer (props would likely load separately), just select the conformer and select 'expand from selection' and you should see the bones for the left and right sides of the pair. Just toggle off the visibility of all the bones for the side you don't want.
  • snowsnow77snowsnow77 Posts: 94
    edited December 1969

Sport - wrestling and hopfully the attachment works! .... and it doesn't. Ive tried PNG 282 kb ,GIF 72.6 kb and JPEG 33.6 kb.
    when I click the submit post button the attachment disappears from the attachment box!

Thanks

• snowsnow77snowsnow77 Posts: 94
    edited July 2012

I am not sure if i understand how to do what you said. I have tried V4 and genesis , DS3 and DS4, the pads I have do not show any bones.

Post edited by snowsnow77 on
    edited December 1969

Something like this?

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/D481175.html

The .pdf has all views.

Usually if I "browse" for an image, then "preview" the post ... that gives the software time to upload the image and then I'll hit 'submit post' ... however what works one day doesn't necessarily the next. I think the extensions have to be lower case like ".jpeg".

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

I am not sure if i understand how to do what you said. I have tried V4 and genesis , DS3 and DS4, the pads I have do not show any bones.

I only have knee/elbow pads for the Kids 4. In this example using Genesis and the V4 shape with the knee and elbow pads from Daz's Skateboarder for Kids 4 outfit. The pads load as sets of two, but one of each is hidden by toggling off the visibility "eye" in the V column.

sample.jpg
    800 x 800 - 111K
    edited December 1969

This is in the store for M4

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/wrestling-outfit/

Lots of fix options so might be workable for the knee and elbow pads.