Hi new here

Gamer_Gamer_ Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi all,
I am rajesh . I am new to Daz3D in fact i am new to all 3D and 2D graphics software . i am a game programmer looking for learn some 3D and 2D . Daz3D looking great but i don't most of the tutorial and documentation links are broken . Also having problem with many tools and plugins so any please experienced help me to learn .thank you

rajesh

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,385
    edited December 1969

Welcome to the site and the world of 3D. If you have any questions please join is in the New Users Start Here forum. We have a very dedicated group of people to help you through any question you may have.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Welcome to the fun! And as Frank says please join us in the New Users threads. Lots of good info and tips to be had from really nice people.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Welcome to the madness rajesh, and welcome to your latest addiction. :coolsmirk:

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Welcome to DAZ, Rajesh. I came into this with no 3d experience, no gaming. It's taken awhile, but things are starting to make sense now. Jaderail is running a special class for new people "DAZ Studio Basics 101." Drop in and visit with us.

• Gamer_Gamer_ Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

wow great response Thank you for all