Problem with Taylor Hair

KrewKrew Posts: 25
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm having a problem with the new Taylor hair. It's a figure (CR2) and when I load it and conform it to M4 and apply the M4 fitting morph, it doesn't move into the proper place. The picture below shows the base and where it ends up in relation to M4. Has anyone else had success with using this hair with M4?

Comments

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

Is the hair itself even "Fitted" to M4? Check that first.

• PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited July 2012

I got it to work fine with a little trial and error. First, you have to use the Poser library hair (not Genesis). Although the hair morphs actually have a "fit M4" dial, ignore that. Then select the hair in the scene, go to pose and select the fit cap.. The hair disappeared and the cap appeared half stuck into his head. Then I went back to the parameter and dialed up the "fit M4". With the cap it's easy to see when it fits his skull and it fit perfectly, but took a bit of dialing. Pick a colour and suddenly you have hair that fits. I tried it with and without his default hair and it worked great. Hope that helps anyone else having the same problem.

Post edited by Penname on
  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited July 2012

I see. Yeah, when you buy Gen 4 hair, ALWAYS look for the "FitTo" dials.

Well, either way, glad to hear you got it worked out. :)

Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited December 1969

There wasn't anything really intuitive about that fit, but, well worth any effort for unisex hair that fits Gen 4 and Genesis!