Another HUGE Weekend for Store Sales

DAZ_CameronDAZ_Cameron Posts: 0
edited August 2012 in The Commons

We know how much you loves sales, so get ready to feel the love.
Save big this weekend with the following Store Sales.

DimensionTheory Weekend Sale - Save 50% through 7/23
midnight_stories Weekend Sale - Save 50% through 7/23
Stonemason Store Sale - Save 25% through 7/24
ARTCollaborations Store Sale - Save 50% through 7/26
Capsces Digital Ink Store Sale - Save 50% through 7/29

Take advantage of these savings, because they won't last long.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

ARTCollaborations according to your vendor list has 13 or 14 items whereas I am pretty sure there is over 70 items in their store. The problem with that is the only ones that are 50% off are the ones in the vendor list and none of the remaining items.

Okay I think I figured it out. Only the items that ARTCollaborations is the PA on are on sale at 50% whereas the remaining items, even though created by ARTC, DAZ is the PA and you only get 30% off.

That kinda sux.

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,775
    edited December 1969

But on the plus side, you can use your regular (Daz Originals only) PC voucher on those ones. ;-)

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

I want to thanks the forum guys for putting this up, or people would have never known.
    Cheers

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    ARTCollaborations according to your vendor list has 13 or 14 items whereas I am pretty sure there is over 70 items in their store. The problem with that is the only ones that are 50% off are the ones in the vendor list and none of the remaining items.

Okay I think I figured it out. Only the items that ARTCollaborations is the PA on are on sale at 50% whereas the remaining items, even though created by ARTC, DAZ is the PA and you only get 30% off.

That kinda sux.

Yes, sadely the vendor list only link you to the brokered items from the PA. You are correct we have 70 items in the store and more waiting for release.

• ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited July 2012

I want to thanks the forum guys for putting this up, or people would have never known.
    Cheers

It was announced in the newsletter that came out Friday.

Thanks for the sale DAZ! :-)

Coldrake

Post edited by Coldrake on
  • CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited July 2012

Greetings,

Frank0314 said:

Yes, sadely the vendor list only link you to the brokered items from the PA. You are correct we have 70 items in the store and more waiting for release.

I think ARTCollaborations is the 'PA' that I've bought the most items from, although significantly more of them were DAZ O's than directly. I added a few direct pieces this sale, too, from several of the artists.

I don't remember how it worked on the old store; if items done by a given artist, but under the DO brand, showed up when the PAs items went on broad sales like this. I somehow seem to recall it going both ways. But my major exposure to DAZ Sales was the March Madness a month after I joined. ;)

I've started referring back to the old boards when I see complaints, and realizing that many of the issues people are complaining about also existed under the old store (PayPal freaking out, download problems, shopping cart glitches, etc.). The hope is that while the store still has some of the same problems, that the experience for DAZ, the PAs, and the bean counters has gotten better and more stable under the hood.

And yes, these sales were advertised in the newsletter at the very top, in really big letters. :). And I'm glad they were, although my partner is giving me the evil eye. I will mollify them with beautificous renders, although they will argue that our children cannot eat digital illustrations... Food for the heart and soul, I will gamely respond, until I wither under the glares.

Keep on producing wonderful stuff! :)

-- Morgan

Post edited by CypherFOX on
  • chiefarchonchiefarchon Posts: 34
    edited July 2012

please please please stonemasons will you just extend your sale to 27th. I will spend obscene amounts of cash with you on that date please...

I just keep missing your sales :(

Post edited by chiefarchon on
  • duanyaduzuoduanyaduzuo Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

It was announced in the newsletter that came out Friday.

Thanks for the sale DAZ! grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dimmable led downlights

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

For anyone who didn't buy the Creation Engineer because it wasn't DS4 compatible.
    I have done a DS4 version now, Plus added a Visor for the helmet and a Hide-Gloves morph for both DS4 and DS4.5.
    So I hope this helps some of you Reality_2 users now. Just reset your download and they will come in two separate files