Evolution morphs bundle?

sarge74sarge74 Posts: 121
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I just purchased and downloaded the Evolution morphs bundle for Genesis. I installed it but when I open Studio 4, I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm used to Daz 3 where you had to inject the morphs into the figure like V4. I can't seem to find that anywhere in the new set up. Is there a tut? Am I missing something?
Thanks

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Open your Parameters tab with Genesis selected. They should show then.

• sarge74sarge74 Posts: 121
    edited December 1969

I did that and there are a bunch of morphs, but they all seem basic stuff. I think they are the included morphs that came with Genesis. I'm not sure 'cuz I just got started with this Genesis stuff. I know I don't see many of the morphs that were listed in the "What's included" part of the product page. For example, breast out morphs and stuff like that are not there. Are they supposed to be loaded automatically? IS there a morph inj. icon I'm missing somewhere? I've reloaded the head morphs and body morphs twice using the installer that came up when I clicked on my downloads file (12994_GenesisEvolutionBobyMorphs_1.3_trx.exe) and it had to uninstall before installing. I used all the suggested settings offered durring download and didn't do anything custom. I also viewed the read me file at the end but no specific instruction on finding or injected morphs were given. So...
    What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Genesis morphs auto load into the figure. No injection is needed. If you select Actor without opening it what do you get? Or Upper Body without opening it?

edited December 1969

Please forgive me for not understanding. "If you select Actor without opening it what do you get?" Opening what? Is there something I need to open to use the morphs. I'm just so used to DAZ 3 that I'm afraid I'm missing something.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited December 1969

Make sure you are using a freshly loaded Genesis, not one from a saved scene - you can update saved figures, but it won't happen automatically if using the .daz scene format in DS 4.0.

If you click on the All group in the Parameters pane, with the root of the figure selected ("Genesis"), then you should see all of the morphs that are available for the figure.

edited December 1969

Solved. Thanks Richard. What I was searching for was listed under pose controls. Thanks so much.