Anubis Morphs.

TrishaTrisha Posts: 86
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Hi,

I have anubis for genesis and wanted to make his ears smaller and maybe change his facial features a bit. There are no morphs on the shaping or parameter tab though. Does anyone know if you can get morphs for him?

Thanks in Advanced.

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited July 2012

I am not 100% sure but I think you need the Genesis Evolution Morphs for the Head http://www.daz3d.com/shop/genesis-evolution-head-morphs/ to get more control over those bits. Sorry I can't check right now as I am in the middle of a final render.

Post edited by Szark on
  • TrishaTrisha Posts: 86
    edited December 1969

Thanks for getting back to me, I'll check it out :)

edited December 1969

My pleasure. I just had a look and yes it has Ear sizing morphs etc as listed on the product page.

• PuntomausPuntomaus Posts: 450
    edited December 1969

The ear size morph in the Genesis Evolution Head morphs pack does not change Anubis' ear size. You would have to use a dform thingie and make a new morph.

edited December 1969

Well that is a big off IMHO. I thought the reason for Genesis was so we could do that type of thing, mix and match and adjust. Shame I haven't got the Anubis shape otherwise I would test this.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,870
    edited December 1969

Yes, you can mix and match morphs - but still, they are linear shifts so not every combination will work, especially with something as radical as making human ears into pointed dog-ears.

edited December 1969

Thanks Richard Ok so there is a limit of such with certain aspects. Not having all these Shapes I haven't played that much with mixing it up a little.