Could i post .swf animation files

edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Hi, i wish to ask this question:

I am a keen animator and wish to show some game ready animation files i have created and used.

Is it possible to post .swf files up here ?

I wish to get feed back help or suggestions for improvment.

colpolstudios

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

At this time you must post your files off site and then provide a link to them. The forums only support Image files.

• SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    At this time you must post your files off site and then provide a link to them. The forums only support Image files.

Not entirely.

Animated gif files work!

mooky.gif
    800 x 600 - 298K
    edited July 2012

Well my friend if I'm not totally off I do belive gif files are considered image files. It is a bonus they can be animated. But you have a good point, Gif would work as long as the file was not larger than the forums will take.

P.S. Millennium Cow! Moo.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Well my friend if I'm not totally off I do belive gif files are considered image files. It is a bonus they can be animated. But you have a good point, Gif would work as long as the file was not larger than the forums will take.

gif files are images?

I thought they were Alive!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

gif files are images?

I thought they were Alive!They ARE!! They are, just look at yours!! All da proof I need. MOO!