m5 genitalia and clothes

Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

hi

i use m5 with pant or amor

it is possible to put the genetilia under the pant , to see only a bulge effect ... i try with different clothes without success, the genetilia appear over the pant ...

thanks in advance

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,864
    edited December 1969

Non-dynamic clothing doesn't react to the body under it, so save yourself the battle with posing the genitals and leave them off. M5 does give you some bulge morphs which will be picked up by clothing if you set them on.

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

Non-dynamic clothing doesn't react to the body under it, so save yourself the battle with posing the genitals and leave them off. M5 does give you some bulge morphs which will be picked up by clothing if you set them on.

thanks richard !

• cm152335cm152335 Posts: 421
    edited December 1969

when Genitalia,,

to hide under clothes you clik on the "HIDE" (the eye on the scene list)
    in this case the genitali is always there an you can show anytime you want
    - you can swap hide/view with bulge M5 pant

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449
    edited December 1969

cm152335 said:
    when Genitalia,,

to hide under clothes you clik on the "HIDE" (the eye on the scene list)
    in this case the genitali is always there an you can show anytime you want
    - you can swap hide/view with bulge M5 pant

I tried this (hiding) - I end up with a gaping hole which the clothes sink into. The only way seems to be to remove them which is a pain because I spent a long time getting the surfaces to display nicely when exposed. So to delete them and reload them means I have to twiddle the surface settings again.

A work-around is to save the sub-scene (character) with the gens, then delete the gens and save as another sub-scene. Then you can swap them in and out as required. Could be a nuisance if you keep changing clothing or textures, etc.

• cm152335cm152335 Posts: 421
    edited December 1969

in some case, "HIDe" the Male genitals show holes in clothes at "thigh"!

there yoy have two options

1 - also hide "thigh" when genital is HIDEN, that remove holes in pants.

2 - to save twice your character, one with MGenital no pant, and without MGenitals with pant

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

There is a BULGE morph in some of the morph sets. Use it and clothing will look right.