"Finding" Daz commercian products on sites other than Daz3d.com

Lamb FriesLamb Fries Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Important note here: I AM NOT looking for warez.

Just asking if I come across any daz commercial product that someone very publicly left of some file sharing web service should I report them, if so to who, if to who what do they need to provide.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,880
    edited December 1969

Yes, please open a support ticket for the Copyright department.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,324
    edited July 2012

In general Richard is correct. It should, however, be noted that some DAZ files were legitimately made availble on CNET's Download.com (Not sure if there were any downloads that were made availble on other legitimate sites). At any rate, if in doubt go ahead and open the support ticket and let DAZ sort it out..

Charlie

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

if warez means wars than I must say this has nothing to do with wars that is piracy and some hundred years ago pirates were still hung. :coolsmile:

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

that's what some companies, espacilly some from one far eastern country are doing, buying the things, copying them and making their stickers on it and selling them as theirs and so they try to ruin other companies in other countries and that is where their economic success came from. copy and sell

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

some hundred years ago pirates were still hung

Some countries still sentence them to death.

• DAZ_BrianDAZ_Brian Posts: 345
    edited December 1969

e-mail any such examples to: [email protected]

Thanks

• Velvet GoblinVelvet Goblin Posts: 532
    edited December 1969

Quite often search does not seem to be working in the store, so I've used Google.

I notice at this point, that unless I restrict it to site:daz3d.com, my results will include dozens of links to torrents and file sharing sites. Is there really any point notifying anyone? I mean, Daz officials can use Google just as well as I can. My email might well end up being hundreds of thousands of links long.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,387
    edited December 1969

Please open a support ticket if you find one.