Enable 3D Bridge for PS How?

edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Daz Install manager shows 3D Bridge for Photoshop is installed for both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Photoshop. When I open each and click Automate Daz 3D Bridge they both do launch Daz Studio but it says please enable 3D Bridge in Daz Studio. If I remember correctly when I had it working in DS3 there was a selection under the File drop down (enable 3d Bridge) now I see no such selection anywhere. How do I enable the 3D bridge Camera in Daz Studio?

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited October 2013

Go to Help > About Installed Plugins > Daz Studio Pro Plug-in Bundle > 3D Bridge. Highlight it. Is it Green and pointing to the correct spot in the lower window.

Also be sure all bit versions match. All 3 have to be either 32bit or 64bit. You can't, for instance, install 64bit bridge on 32bit DS.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • edited December 1969

Found the problem. In about installed plugins clicked on ds3dbridge and found plugin failed to install but then noticed at the bottom a line stating "Reason- plugin was designed for newer version of Daz Studio. In Daz Install Manager I saw I had updates available for DS when I updated and opened the new version of DS there it was installed and working. Thanks for the heads up.