Build - A- Scene by ARTCollaborations [COMMERCIAL]

2»

Comments

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,253
    edited December 1969

Product won't download (Mac version). Order status claims that the order is complete, but I get the 'Download is currently unavailable' message when I try to download it.

Any idea what is going on there?

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,816
    edited December 1969

JOdel said:
    Product won't download (Mac version). Order status claims that the order is complete, but I get the 'Download is currently unavailable' message when I try to download it.

Any idea what is going on there?

I am not sure what is going on there. Could be one of the stuck order issues people have been getting on and off that then makes the download hang or it could be something else. Let me try to check into it for you and I'll see what I can do. So sorry you ran into a problem with your download. I'll go look into this right now :)

edited December 1969

Thanks. I'd appreciate that. I don't know whether the Wintel version is also glitched, or if it's just the Mac.

edited December 1969

JOdel said:
    Thanks. I'd appreciate that. I don't know whether the Wintel version is also glitched, or if it's just the Mac.

OK I had them check and there was some sort of store glitch that should be resolved though it may take a half hour to kick through the store. At that time try to redownload and if that doesn't work possibly try to do a reset on it. If that still doesn't work then please PM me and I will give you another solution :)

edited December 1969

Thank you. I'll wait a couple of hours (to be safe) and give it another try.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited July 2012

This set really renders nicely. I did several, but the one I think came out best is this one.

Build A Scene, using IBL 75% Day Lights

BuildAScene-IBLDay75Percent.jpg
    800 x 500 - 295K
    Post edited by Miss B on
    edited December 1969

JOdel said:
    Thank you. I'll wait a couple of hours (to be safe) and give it another try.

I just bought it myself and checked and it downloaded for me so the downloads should work now...hit refresh and see if they now work :)

edited July 2012

Nope. Unavailable, and that was my last opportunity. I'l try resetting the product.

ETA: Yup, digging down through the Itemized Order History and resetting the downloads gave me a functioning download.

Thanks!

Post edited by JOdel on
    edited December 1969

JOdel said:
    Nope. Unavailable, and that was my last opportunity. I'l try resetting the product.

ETA: Yup, digging down through the Itemized Order History and resetting the downloads gave me a functioning download.

Thanks!

YEAH!! Though sorry you had to play go fish :( I have just a scary scary long history so I totally understand what a pain it is to go through the list page by page. I kinda hope they go back to the whole one long long page thing again once they get these other things ironed out. I keep crossing my fingers for it.

Anyway so glad to hear you now have it. If you have any other issues or questions, please let me know.

edited December 1969

Playing Go Fish. That's a good way of describing it. Yeah, something needs to be done there. Either going back to the one long list where a 'Find' sort of works, or a row of alphabetical links across the top of all pages so you can at least go straight to the first letter in the product name. Something.

In any case it did finally download and now i get to play with it.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The light sets alone would be a great product. Tons of options, with quality presets, both DS and Poser.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No notice this was released. Bought in Downloads (my HDD) ready to install. Time to play.

• MargyThunderstormMargyThunderstorm Posts: 52
    edited July 2012

The set is really wonderful, I did a quick image with it.
    Thank you very much for this excellent product!

Ana.jpg
    700 x 525 - 361K
    Post edited by MargyThunderstorm on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,385
    edited December 1969

Very nicely done. Here is a render I did in Poser using the 75% light with IDL.

BSRender1.jpg
    800 x 800 - 461K