Paypal no longer an option?

I just tried to purchase an item from the store and only have the option of paying by credit card when previously I've always payed with PayPal. Have things changed since the site upgrade or is this just a temporary bug?

Comments

• HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

I used paypal to pay for my items.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

The system is a little different, but at about the 3rd click you get an option to select method of payment.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,881
    edited December 1969

It's changed slightly - in the old store, clicking the OK button at payPal complete the order but now there's a final confirmation on the DAZ pages before the order is done.

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    The system is a little different, but at about the 3rd click you get an option to select method of payment.

But you cannot get to that third click when the system demands your credit card data and doesn't let you any further.

Though for some reason after I cleared my card and bought a Gift Card instead it let me choose PayPal.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Seemed to be a bug on my end too. I used Paypal my first go.... finished the purchase, got taken back to DAZ... to my cart and it wanted me to start the buying process all over again. There was no submit button, just started me over again! I sent a request for help but never heard, as I'm sure they are swamped, so later on in the day I used the CC to pay and went through just fine. Downloaded the files with no issue.... I just wish to hell they would implement a way to hide the MAC downloadables... quite annoying!