Didn't receive Faceshop7EZ upg serial nor reply to CS ticket?

edited December 1969 in The Commons

When I purchased the Faceshop7EZ Mac upgrade from the store, it never provided a new serial number (but the installer asked for both my existing and a new one). I filed a support ticket with CS on June 23, and have yet to hear any reply from CS.

Anyone else run into this problem w.r.t. Faceshop7EZ upgrade? I'm starting to get concerned because CS isn't replying to my ticket, while in the past filed tickets were always responded to within days.

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited July 2012

jwiede said:
    When I purchased the Faceshop7EZ Mac upgrade from the store, it never provided a new serial number (but the installer asked for both my existing and a new one). I filed a support ticket with CS on June 23, and have yet to hear any reply from CS.

Anyone else run into this problem w.r.t. Faceshop7EZ upgrade? I'm starting to get concerned because CS isn't replying to my ticket, while in the past filed tickets were always responded to within days.

In the Note area it says that all tech support for FaceShop is provided by Abalone, LLC

http://www.abalonellc.com/

Maybe they can give you one?

Edit: Check the readme ... might be in there.

[I'm assuming that you've checked your acct page for serial keys and it wasn't there]

Post edited by patience55 on
  • info_b3470fa520info_b3470fa520 Posts: 882
    edited December 1969

jwiede said:

I agree with the previous noter:
    1. First check the README,License file that comes with the download.
    2. If you can't find it, let me know and I issue a key
    Laslo
    E-mail: [email protected]

• edited December 1969

There was no "README.License" file that came with the archive, just the installer app and a README.txt which says nothing about licenses. The description for the item says clearly a serial number will be provided in my serial numbers section after purchase. If the process is different, then the store entry should CLEARLY indicate the process, or at least include documentation which explains it!

I've sent email to [email protected], hopefully it'll get sorted out shortly.

• info_b3470fa520info_b3470fa520 Posts: 882
    edited December 1969

You are absolutely right, I mixed up. The Readme,license file is sent by my web store (abalonellc.com), but Daz is set up differently. They issue/place the license under Your Account/My Serial Numbers. If it is not there, pls send email to Daz ([email protected]).
    They had problems with the store for the last eight weeks.
    Laslo