Having problem with content manager after reinstalling DS4Pro..

TechymanTechyman Posts: 61
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I was having a problem with all the content I had installed and decided to completely delete DS4Pro and all content to simplify my content management for a major project. Everything went fine, I uninstalled DS4 and My Library. I reinstalled DS4 and everything looked good, but in the Content Library, I am still seeing the name and category file names for content that is no longer there. The content windows are blank except for the name of the file that is supposed to be there. How do I get rid of these empty catagories?

Thank you.

Comments

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

Techyman said:
    I was having a problem with all the content I had installed and decided to completely delete DS4Pro and all content to simplify my content management for a major project. Everything went fine, I uninstalled DS4 and My Library. I reinstalled DS4 and everything looked good, but in the Content Library, I am still seeing the name and category file names for content that is no longer there. The content windows are blank except for the name of the file that is supposed to be there. How do I get rid of these empty catagories?

Thank you.

Edit > Preferences > Content Library > Content Directory Manager and remove the references to the old folders.
  • TechymanTechyman Posts: 61
    edited December 1969

Thanks! That solved my problem!

And thanks for your tutorial on "categories." That answered a lot of problems that I was having with organization!