Query About the Bryce "Horizon"

Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

OK, this will probably seem like a silly question to the Bryce gurus, but before I installed Bryce 7 earlier this year, I hadn't used Bryce for about 7 years, so I can't recall what the answer is.

Is there a way (other than playing around with the position of the camera) to move the horizon line from the vertical dead center of a render? IOW, if I want to do an underwater scene (which I'm hoping to do in the near future), I would prefer the water plane be about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way up the vertical height of the render, rather than only 1/2 way. So if there is a way to change that with a setting somewhere in the UI, I'd appreciate someone knocking me upside the head with the answer. :-)

For some reason I seem to remember considering, or possibly even accomplishing, this years ago, but at my age I'm lucky if I remember what I ate for breakfast this morning. ~ROFL~

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,157
    edited December 1969

To my knowledge, the camera position is the only way. Either move the camera Y position or rotate it in the X axes. You can also shift the view using V Pan in the camera setting.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,032
    edited December 1969

Thanks Miss B for asking this question and Horo for the answer, maybe now I can complete my underwater scene hopefully :)

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Thanks Horo, I'll try those options. :-)

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Well the V Pan setting of the camera did the trick. Thanks muchly. ;-)

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,157
    edited December 1969

You're welcome. Glad you could make it work.