is it too soon to start worrying about the PA sale?

MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
edited December 1969 in The Commons

5 months to November.

is it possible to be back to normal by then? promo images would all have to be attachments

Comments

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

promo images would all have to be attachments

Not sure why that would be. They are not currently attachments in the store.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Khory said:
    promo images would all have to be attachments

Not sure why that would be. They are not currently attachments in the store.

they used to put linked pictures in the thread. every day was a different PA on sale.

last year i was focused on the whales. why oh why didn't i nab the shark attack bundle when i had the chance? woahs

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

they used to put linked pictures in the thread.

I have had no problem putting pictures in threads. You have to keep in mind the forum size limit but that should not be a deal breaker for posting.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited July 2012

5 months to November.

is it possible to be back to normal by then?

Yes, it is possible... But Possible is spelled entirely different from PROBABLE... and has an entirely different meaning as well.
    Is it probable?
    Yes... probably definitely, maybe to some degree there might be a statistical chance that the circumstances may arise that would, in a given instance lead to the eventual outcome by which one might experience a variation of the proposed "normal" scenario.... Maybe... definitely maybe.
    BUT...
    It is also equally possible that an Einstein-Rosen bridge could be frequently materializing in my sock drawer, transporting random socks across the universe to a tiny civilization of sentient chipmunks who revere them as gifts from the Gods and that is actually why I can never find a matching pair.
    Actually in all fairness that is MORE probable because I keep finding chipmunks wearing amazingly well crafted ceremonial robes preforming elaborate rituals in my sock drawer, so that was not really a good example.

One must also factor in a definition of NORMAL... which to some degree one must take into account previous actions, long term performance, general decision making records and possibly regional barometric pressure.
    In which case ( omitting barometric readings) I'd have to say we ARE AT NORMAL... actually ABOVE normal, or as I like to call it "SUPER NORMAL"... what we are seeing is a lot of normal problems concentrated into a long series of protracted events professionally known as a "Cluster F.... f... ah, never mind... it has a professional term which the TOS might not allow for at the moment... but yeah, this probably is right in the general area of normal.
    Normal for everyone else or ideal?
    Um... yeah... no...
    I think I'm going to have to consult the chipmunks on that one, as soon as they are done chanting.

Post edited by McGyver on
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

That was a good read "lordvicore". Thx!

edited December 1969

5 months to November.

is it possible to be back to normal by then?

Yes, it is possible... But Possible is spelled entirely different from PROBABLE... and has an entirely different meaning as well.
    Is it probable?
    Yes... probably definitely, maybe to some degree there might be a statistical chance that the circumstances may arise that would, in a given instance lead to the eventual outcome by which one might experience a variation of the proposed "normal" scenario.... Maybe... definitely maybe.
    BUT...
    It is also equally possible that an Einstein-Rosen bridge could be frequently materializing in my sock drawer, transporting random socks across the universe to a tiny civilization of sentient chipmunks who revere them as gifts from the Gods and that is actually why I can never find a matching pair.
    Actually in all fairness that is MORE probable because I keep finding chipmunks wearing amazingly well crafted ceremonial robes preforming elaborate rituals in my sock drawer, so that was not really a good example.

One must also factor in a definition of NORMAL... which to some degree one must take into account previous actions, long term performance, general decision making records and possibly regional barometric pressure.
    In which case ( omitting barometric readings) I'd have to say we ARE AT NORMAL... actually ABOVE normal, or as I like to call it "SUPER NORMAL"... what we are seeing is a lot of normal problems concentrated into a long series of protracted events professionally known as a "Cluster F.... f... ah, never mind... it has a professional term which the TOS might not allow for at the moment... but yeah, this probably is right in the general area of normal.
    Normal for everyone else or ideal?
    Um... yeah... no...
    I think I'm going to have to consult the chipmunks on that one, as soon as they are done chanting.

this could explain why there are tiny cluster lizards in my sock drawer. a bridge through the fractal core :lol:

to quote a certain droid, 'i haz a bad feeling about this'.

this is the time of year i used to start building my wishlist for the PA sale. :shut:

edited December 1969

it's better not to have expectations i guess