Rayne Morphs for V6.. now available!! [Commercial]

Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

http://www.daz3d.com/rayne-morphs-for-victoria-6

Elegant, sassy, lovely - Rayne.

This add-on for Rayne V5 updates some of your favorites characters to Victoria 6, as well as adding new faces to the Genesis 2 gene pool.

Included are 13 custom head morphs that were re-sculpted in Zbrush for Victoria 6, and three custom body morphs. The morphs can be used as is, or combined with other morphs.

Comments

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

These looks great, I specially liked to see the headshape for a slightly older woman in there *warm smile*

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

Here's another quickie render:

Rayne01Pool.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 321K
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Bought! These are awesome and much needed. Combined with rayne, these are a winning combo.

Plus, all in DUF so G2 Female users can easily apply.

Can I ask what hair you used in the Rayne promo? http://www.daz3d.com/rayne-for-v5-s5-and-young-teens

I love the hairstyle with the cornrows.

As usual, another great product.

edited August 2013

Bought! These are awesome and much needed. Combined with rayne, these are a winning combo.

Plus, all in DUF so G2 Female users can easily apply.

Can I ask what hair you used in the Rayne promo? http://www.daz3d.com/rayne-for-v5-s5-and-young-teens

I love the hairstyle with the cornrows.

As usual, another great product.

Thanks. :) Glad you like the product.

I didn't do that promo, but I believe it's one of OOT's hairs on rendo.

And actually, the main promo in this product is actually Rayne; she wasn't shown in the original set of promos. So I made sure she was front and center this time, as she's one of my favorite morphs.

Anyway, here's another one of my favorite Rayne morphs, Leah.

RayneV602.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 273K
    Post edited by Male-M3dia on
  • RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Bought :) and I agree, with Rayne this is a great combination, but I probably would have even bought the morphs without Rayne, as they appear to be very good value for the V6 gene pool on their own. I really appreciate to be able to turn your characters into (almost) any age group - this adds a lot to the versatility.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited August 2013

The skin's no makeup option, and the morphs look good on children if you remove the body options. Although I am having some issues with the teeth using v5 uv.

Rayne is a versatile character. She is welcome in my runtime!

picture.jpg
    799 x 799 - 189K
    Post edited by Serene Night on
    edited December 1969

The skin's no makeup option, and the morphs look good on children if you remove the body options. Although I am having some issues with the teeth using v5 uv.

Rayne is a versatile character. She is welcome in my runtime!

Looks nice.

I'll have to get the store version of the download to check out the mouth issue as I didn't get the final version of the files until after it went through QA.

Anyway, I did saw DAZ released a long gown so I had to try it out on another one of the Rayne morphs, Regina.

RayneV603.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 237K
  • How come Rayne for V6 isn't available for sale any more?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

Lou_Gojira said:

How come Rayne for V6 isn't available for sale any more?

Probably because it is an older addon and got culled after some time, happns often.

• FSMCDesigns said:

Lou_Gojira said:

How come Rayne for V6 isn't available for sale any more?

Probably because it is an older addon and got culled after some time, happns often.

That stinks...I hope they'll consider reinstating this, especially when you can browse the store and see things dating all the way back to M3 and V3 for Heaven's sake. I've gotten about 500,000 miles out of Rayne for V5 (particularly the Stacia morph) and still continue to use the model to this day (I know, I'm a bit behind the times). Personally speaking, something like Rayne for V6 would be an interesting treat for sure!