questions - updated whenever i have them

HellcatHellcat Posts: 98
edited December 1969 in New Users

i'm just going to keep one thread for any future questions i may have so i dont clog the forum.

to start with; is there any way to give my m4 character a bulge in his pants. i dont like that my guys look as endowed as a Ken doll. i've used the Brock bulge, but daz 4 doesnt have a proper morph follower like daz 3, so it sticks out of his pants. i heard d-formers can be used, but i know nothing about those.

secondly, is there ANY way to change the eyes of millenium baby 3? with other models i just select the eyes i want to use. but the baby's refuse to change. there is also ZERO facial options as far as closing eyes, opening mouth, etc. just face shapes. come on people, a british palace guard has more facial expression than that.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Morph Follower has been improved in DS4 and is now called "Transfer Active Morphs". You can access it from the Parameters tab options menu, or from the Menu Bar under Edit > Figure.

Milbaby3 can take any 3rd Generation eye textures, so you can use any material presets for other 3rd Generation figures.

Milbaby3's head morphs will be in the Parameters tab when you have the Head selected.

• HellcatHellcat Posts: 98
    edited December 1969

Morph Follower has been improved in DS4 and is now called "Transfer Active Morphs". You can access it from the Parameters tab options menu, or from the Menu Bar under Edit > Figure.

Milbaby3 can take any 3rd Generation eye textures, so you can use any material presets for other 3rd Generation figures.

Milbaby3's head morphs will be in the Parameters tab when you have the Head selected.

transfer active morphs does nothing for it. i've tried. and millenium baby had no options to open/close eyes, or even smile. just change the face shape.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Strange, what clothes are you using? I just tried Picaro pants on M4 with the Bock bulge and it worked as soon as I fit them to M4.

On MB3, select the head and go to the Parameters tab, click on Morphs, first are all the shaping morphs, then the pose morphs like Blink and Smile.

edited August 2013

Strange, what clothes are you using? I just tried Picaro pants on M4 with the Bock bulge and it worked as soon as I fit them to M4.

On MB3, select the head and go to the Parameters tab, click on Morphs, first are all the shaping morphs, then the pose morphs like Blink and Smile.

i used the mesh smoothing/collision tool and it seemed to help greatly.

now i am confused about the gen-x plugin. the manual says to drag and drop a supported figure into the tab. does that mean the base figure the morphs i want to put on genesis, and then load the morphs i want transferred? it also says to select all non-zero value, but all items in value column say zero.

Post edited by Hellcat on
    edited August 2013

this is what i get. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/psylocke/genx.jpg value column all at 0. or is it the morphs column i need to select? and what about morph column on the left? there is also no pupil dilate option for genesis, even though i have the morph bundle installed. the morph i THINK i got transferred doesnt change them either.

Post edited by Hellcat on