Is there something wrong with the store today?

Philippi_ChildPhilippi_Child Posts: 648
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have an item in my cart and I wanted to use store credit and pay the remaining balance with another source. However, when I check out and go to the payment screen, select store credit a window pops up telling me to pick a form of payment. So I wonder if the store is having a problem today with checking out?

Thank you.

Comments

• myotherworldmyotherworld Posts: 572
    edited December 1969

Daz store having problems? mmmmm now that would be new.
    sorry but since the so called web site update daz3d web site has been a joke. before I go on and risk getting pulled, can I ask do you use IE8. I have been told by an adim that the new site is not compatible with IE8 and will curse problems with the store and trying to download anything, so you may want to think about changing your internet program (IE9 can only be used with windows7 so you may want to think about to that too)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited December 1969

I have an item in my cart and I wanted to use store credit and pay the remaining balance with another source. However, when I check out and go to the payment screen, select store credit a window pops up telling me to pick a form of payment. So I wonder if the store is having a problem today with checking out?

Thank you.

Isn't that right, if you have a remaining balance you were going to pay from another source?

• sc1969sc1969 Posts: 6
    edited June 2012

Edit: Found a better location for the post

Post edited by sc1969 on
  • Philippi_ChildPhilippi_Child Posts: 648
    edited December 1969

Hi Richard,

I worked it out :) I had apply store credit box checked but didn't have the paypal box checked as well. I guess I am still new with the new checkout screen.