Hexagon not opening (Solved)

russ-2318518russ-2318518 Posts: 0
edited July 2013 in Hexagon Discussion

I have done the download but I can't get it to execute. Have re-downloaded a couple of times but still not working. I have sent tech support a message but all I get is the automated message stateing they got my message! Help if you can, thanks. Russ

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Can you give a little more detail.

For a start what size is your download. It should be 77.36 mb if you are on windows or 92.88 mb if you using the Mac versiion.

• russ-2318518russ-2318518 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Already posted in the hexagon area but I thought I would also post it here. Downloaded hexagon but it won't open. Downloaded a couple of times but same result. Thanks for any help. Russ

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

A lot more information is needed to help you.

What version of Hexagon did you download? Did you buy it from the store here? What OS are you using? Where did you install it to, and what happens when you try to run it, any error messages etc?

edited December 1969

ANd also, as I asked in your other thread, what is the size of your download. You say you have downloaded it several times. Did you clear your browser cache between downloads. If you did by chance get a corrupted or incomplete download the first time you do need to purge the cache before downloading again, or the download will coninue to fail at the same point.

edited December 1969

You nailed it, I had been getting bad downloads. Swapped to a different system and did the download just fine. Thank you very much for your quick reply. I appreciatie it. Russ

edited December 1969

Please see other thread, thanks again for your help. Russ

edited December 1969

Thanks for letting us know, have now merged your threads.