How do you save a pose with no limits and get Daz to remember?

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I can save the character pose with no limits but when I load it the limits are there even though ignore limits is turned on?

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703
    edited December 1969

Which version of Daz Studio are you using?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

4.5 second candidate.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    4.5 second candidate.

I don`t know if it is like in ds 3 but in ds3 if you turn the limits off you (as I know) have to memorzie the figure with no limits and than you can save and load it with no limits. Was wondering also, but after turning the limits of a character off I memorized the figure and than after saving and reloading the character has no limits but some pre-poses turn on/off poses, too automatically

• bringhobringho Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

I've just tried it on Genesis in DS 4.0.3.47.

Memorizing and saving the figure does not help, it still loads with the limit numbers and Respect Limits = "YES".

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

Well this sucks. Now I must must print screen the values and manually load them each time I re-open my file.

• bringhobringho Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Well this sucks. Now I must must print screen the values and manually load them each time I re-open my file.

The only way around it that I have found is to save the figure with the changed rotation limits / limits off in a scene and start off by loading that scene... (Still using 4.0.3.47...).