Just SIX Stickies to go.

JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
edited June 2012 in The Commons

OH for crying out loud!!! Really? Page one only has SIX count them SIX user threads!

Idea, JUST Sticky every topic! At least we would know what page it was STUCK too!!

The Common's is not so freaking common any longer. This is one for my STUPID thread.

I count FOUR that have 0 post in them. Could those not be moved to a different part of the PAGE!

And What about the ones that are OLD NEWS!! The SuperSUIT is great BUT please get over it already.

Post edited by Jaderail on

Comments

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

They could make a Sticky-page at page 0, then the Commons start at page 1.

• Tashar59Tashar59 Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

Better yet.

One sticky post with all the other stickies posts in that.

Unfortunately, you will get a few brain deads that will claim they never knew to read the big sticky thread for the stickies and DAZ will put everything back the way it is now because the majority spoke. LOL.

Post edited by Tashar59 on
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

Yeah. It is getting to be a bit much

I know it's still active, but do we really need the SuperSuit threads to still be stickied?

Flipmode's sale is over, so I'm not sure that still needs to be stickied.

Unfortunately, with the store and other issues still needing attention, I can see why there really aren't any others to be culled. (being either active sales, support threads, release threads, or active contests)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

This is just out of hand. I count two new threads that could go STICKY soon. The DAZ Comercial items getting STUCK to the first page was a stupid idea. ALL of them should STAY in the comercial forum. THEN we ALL would look in it if we WANTED TOO!!! They can be posted in both threads is the dumbest crap I have ever read.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited December 1969

...things seem to be getting so sticky around here that feel I like the proverbial fly on flypaper.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,038
    edited December 1969

LOL it is sad. I have to consult my Gmail notifications to find threads I was chatting in. This has now become COMMON practice to navigate this forum.

• WitchStormWitchStorm Posts: 186
    edited December 1969

Tashar59 said:
    Better yet.

One sticky post with all the other stickies posts in that.

Unfortunately, you will get a few brain deads that will claim they never knew to read the big sticky thread for the stickies and DAZ will put everything back the way it is now because the majority spoke. LOL.

I was thinking the same thing. I hate stickies.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    LOL it is sad. I have to consult my Gmail notifications to find threads I was chatting in.
    What I do is go to "Your Public Profile" top right of the page and then click on "View all posts by this member". This will show all the threads you have posted in. Hope that helps you a little. It does me. :)
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

As for the stickies...gees I hadn't noticed.

Slinks off biting tongue. ;)

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Well - two of the stickies got unstickied ...
    TNT?
    ;)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

YEA!!! I woke up to a nice UNSTICKY Forum today. Thank you DAZ!.