How to add a new emotion from content library to my figure?

lord Adamlord Adam Posts: 125
edited December 1969 in New User Contests and Events

Hi evryone!
I've got a small problem... I can't add any emotion from content library? The files are pz.2 (poser format?) They sohuld be cr2 (DaZ format)to work correctly with my selected bone(mouth) in scene??
I don't know what's wrong...

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,888
    edited December 1969

Most of those poses don't set anything, they load the morph data if it wasn't loaded with the figure, via Power Loader, or injected previously, with the INJ All pose for the morph set.

However, it does look as if something more is going wrong fro you - the edge of the right eyeball is poking through the bottom of the eyelid, which suggests that prt of a morph 9scaling or moving the eyeball) is being applied while the shape itself isn't. How did you load the figure, and if you go the Power Loader dialogue which options did you set?

• lord Adamlord Adam Posts: 125
    edited December 1969

I'didn't set anything beacuse I don't know when (how to use this) I should see Power Loader dialogue?? This is some kind of plugin is it? so how I can start up? (where I should find this plugin in option menu?). So far I can't find this anywhere...

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,888
    edited December 1969

Well, I should have asked which figure it is - if it's Genesis, then are you sure those are Genesis poses? PZ2 would be right, for a Poser format file, since you are trying to modify the selected figure (cr2 is the figure itself). You do appear to have two of each file, which again suggests something is wrong - possibly that you have the content installed to two different places.

As for PowerLoader, if that is Victoria 4 one of the installers (or zips for the Install Manager) should have been called V4PwrLdr or something like that - it adds a script that is run automatically when Victoria 4 is loaded from the library, asking which morphs you want to use (among other things).

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hmm.. I'm a little confuzzuled too. But for most expressions you do not select the area (part) of the figure to apply them. You just select the figure and then apply the expression. Also some do not auto set, they only add a new morph Slider to the figure. You then use the Parameters Tab (Shaping for some as well but not all) and then set the value for the Expression by moving the dial/slider.

• warmeabblewarmeabble Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Most of those poses don't set anything.