Genesis Victorian Sleeveless Cape

WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
edited December 1969 in Freebies

A Victorian Sleeveless Cape, with and without collar for Genesis.

Movement handles included.

Textures added using Richard Haseltine's Double sided shader.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/69764/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Victorian-Sleeveless-Cape

Comments

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

File has been updated, so Materials should now work properly.

Sorry about that.

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
    edited December 1969

Another good looking item that doesn't work in DS 4.0. I feel left out!
    Does anyone have the technical knowhow to get these working in DS 4.0 ? Or is that a difficult thing to do?

edited December 1969

I'm sorry for that Steve, but I had to make the desision to upgrade to DS4.6 as there was just too many new items I wanted and couldn't use.

edited December 1969

That's fair enough I would upgrade myself except for three reasons:
    1. My computer is old and dying and struggles at a crawl with 4.0, i don't it would handle anything more advanced.
    2.I remember reading that there are one or two features I use regularly in 4.0 that aren't in more advanced versions (can't remember what they are at the moment).
    3. I've also read about some people having all sorts of content problems when upgrading (stuff vanishing and so on) and I haven't got the patience for messing about.

I'm more than happy with using DS 4.0 on a basic level. it's annoying when companies preclude people from enjoying things by basically saying "upgrade or you're out!".

edited June 2013

You could always export the object from the cape and then us the Transfer Utility to it fitted to Genesis.

Post edited by Wilmap on
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    You could always export the object from the cape and then us the Transfer Utility to it fitted to Genesis.

I'll look into that (though I'm not great at the more technical stuff).