Dealing with poke through on areas without morphs?

Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi again, still very new to DAZ Studio and all the guides online all now link to deadends:(

I just created a female freak to be an ogre fighting the sub dragon (nerdglasses), but when I throw on the magus jacket, there is a little poke through in the breast area. I'd like to know how to deal with this without just shrinking the breasts to a smaller size, because, while slyph like girls are nice, sometimes you need a giant ogre woman to beat a dragon with a club. Or a dazzlingly stereotypical (as well as busty) damsel in distress.

Thanks!

Comments

• Randall LloydRandall Lloyd Posts: 88
    edited May 2012

Hi again, still very new to DAZ Studio and all the guides online all now link to deadends:(

I just created a female freak to be an ogre fighting the sub dragon (nerdglasses), but when I throw on the magus jacket, there is a little poke through in the breast area. I'd like to know how to deal with this without just shrinking the breasts to a smaller size, because, while slyph like girls are nice, sometimes you need a giant ogre woman to beat a dragon with a club. Or a dazzlingly stereotypical (as well as busty) damsel in distress.

Thanks!

You could turn on smoothing and collision.... Or increase the iterations of it if it is already on.

Here is a video about it

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBGzfNgfdyo

Post edited by Randall Lloyd on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I have had some success though a little hit and miss but you could try using the Transfer Active Morphs function.

Select your figure and select your Parameters Pane clicking on the Options square button as shown in the images below.

TransActiveMorphs.jpg
    497 x 469 - 123K
    ParametterOptions.jpg
    355 x 232 - 63K
  • edited December 1969

Does anyone find that when transfering active morphs, it only transfers a finite number? or that it will occasionally stop part-way-through when dealing with multiple outfits?

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Does anyone find that when transfering active morphs, it only transfers a finite number? or that it will occasionally stop part-way-through when dealing with multiple outfits?

Experienced the latter one as well, yes. Very annoying.