Issue with Dream Home Yard and Pool

Chris Fox ArtChris Fox Art Posts: 380
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

So i have a little problem with this Daz Product:

http://www.daz3d.com/dream-home-yard-and-pool

it works fine but the only thing that does not appear is the house and i was browsing my full database but haven't found it. Do i have to buy it seperate? Or what am i doing wrong?

Comments

• AdemnusAdemnus Posts: 744
    edited December 1969

So i have a little problem with this Daz Product:

http://www.daz3d.com/dream-home-yard-and-pool

it works fine but the only thing that does not appear is the house and i was browsing my full database but haven't found it. Do i have to buy it seperate? Or what am i doing wrong?

ye the house is separate and sold room by room. Its quite a lavishly large mansion.

• Chris Fox ArtChris Fox Art Posts: 380
    edited December 1969

i was browsing the database but what exactly do i need to get the outside view for the pool and yard?
    the Front Drive or this one?
    http://www.daz3d.com/dream-home-entrance-lanai-and-mud-room

doesnt look that nice without a house :D

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,328
    edited December 1969

These top view down images should help figure out what you need.

dreamhomelayout2.jpg
    600 x 600 - 45K
    dreamhomelayout.jpg
    600 x 450 - 33K
  • pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,538
    edited May 2013

Almost every different color is packaged separately with anywhere from 2 to 7 (or so) different products (room, textures, furniture, furniture textures, poses, more textures, more furniture, more poses) There are at least 3 areas with 2 levels.

If you just want the parts to be seen from the pool you could probably get away with 3 or 4 items. If you're going to try to collect it all, it more than justifies the Platinum Club membership all by itself.

Post edited by pwiecek on
    edited May 2013

i was browsing the database but what exactly do i need to get the outside view for the pool and yard?
    the Front Drive or this one?
    http://www.daz3d.com/dream-home-entrance-lanai-and-mud-room

doesnt look that nice without a house :D

Lanai yes, Front Drive no plus a few others:

Pool_View.JPG
    719 x 692 - 104K
    edited December 1969

thanks a lot, that will help so much! :)

But i think in the next month i will buy the full house as it's a very nice product!

edited December 1969

make sure you want it all.

Most rooms have multiple sets of textures, you don't need them all.

Some rooms have different sets of furniture

Some rooms have different uses/sets of furniture

Some furniture has different sets of textures

There are a couple of things missing. There is only one bathroom, though I'm told there are places for more to go.

Some of the rooms have multiple sets of poses

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Dream Home is one of my favourite sets. It's a very large house, which makes it great for setting up cameras and scenes. Of all the house interiors I've seen, this is probably the one I use the most.

edited December 1969

it's a very nice location to make pictures with some great party on the pool :) Can't wait to get it all but first i think i will just go for the normal house and not the other textures, they look nice but first i just want what i will really need.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,328
    edited December 1969

But i think in the next month i will buy the full house as it's a very nice product!

If you're buying the whole dream house, you should definitely consider getting Platinum Club membership, because then each section is $1.99, if you do the math it pays for itself with the money you save.

edited December 1969

If you're buying the whole dream house, you should definitely consider getting Platinum Club membership, because then each section is $1.99, if you do the math it pays for itself with the money you save.

Thats a very good idea if i think that i've spend more than 1000USD for DAZ products and still have close to 250 products on my wishlist i think it is worth to think about Platinum Club membership! :9

edited May 2013

Dream Home is one of my favourite sets. It's a very large house, which makes it great for setting up cameras and scenes. Of all the house interiors I've seen, this is probably the one I use the most.

But some things are absolutely frustrating. Getting a camera in the dressing room where it isn't obscured by something is a pain.

edited December 1969

They need some outbuildings. I need some place yto keep my polo ponies.

edited December 1969

Just found out that i can't get any platiunum club membership as i have no credit card and never needed one before :\

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,385
    edited December 1969

Buy yourself a gift certificate with paypal or whatever you use and then contact support and let them know to apply your credit to your membership.