Adjusting Amaree for V4

Harry_2964Harry_2964 Posts: 45
edited December 1969 in New Users

I want to use V4 with the Amaree for V4 clothing (5666).

When I give Victoria a new pose the clothing doesnt fit anymore.

Usually as far as I know there are 2 ways to get this fixed.

1) Applying the same pose to the clothing makes it in some cases fitting it right. Domino for V4 clothing ex.
2) Adjusting the cloth with the parameter tab options. This works with MFD ex.

Unluckily the solutions above don't seem to work on the Amaree clothing. Because I dont see any adjusting options.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Have you conformed the outfit to V4 or Fit to in DS.

• Harry_2964Harry_2964 Posts: 45
    edited December 1969

Under the option Fit "V4Amaree" To I have selected "Victoria 4.2" to be sure.
    But DAZ does this automatic anyway.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,880
    edited December 1969

Skirts and dresses don't follow leg poses automatically. I can't recall how Amaree works but there will either be extra bones attached to the hip that adjust the skirt, or morphs on the skirt's root node, or both - you will need to adjust those to get the legs covered.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Noobisher said:
    Under the option Fit "V4Amaree" To I have selected "Victoria 4.2" to be sure.
    But DAZ does this automatic anyway.

It's supposed to, but it doesn't always. How are you loading the clothes into your scene, clicking in the Smart Content/Content Library tab, or dragging from the tab onto the figure? I've found fit-to applying much more reliably if I drag the clothes onto the figure in the Viewport. Once it's fitted, that's it, it'll work, apart from skirt problems as mentioned above.