need help with Hexagon version 2.5.1.79 serial number

SashaSheenaSashaSheena Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Hexagon Discussion

I am a newbie here and just downloaded Hexagon 2.5. when I opened Hexagon, it asked for the serial number.
The problem is that the serial number i have received started with 025 and the serial number that the program ask for, started with 026.
Can someone please help me?

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,385
    edited December 1969

The serial numbers are posted here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/

• SashaSheenaSashaSheena Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

Thank you very much.
    Unfortunately I still have the same problem.
    Please see attachment. I have highlighted the serial number from the link you have given and the splash window for the serial number.
    I have downloaded the program again, but to no avail.

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,385
    edited December 1969

If you just downloaded it then this number should be working. Hmm, I wonder why it isn't. The only thing I can say is to please submit a support ticket.

• edited June 2012

According to this comment by de3an, the demand for an 026 serial can be ignored:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/6889/

Post edited by emfederin_9bc0c524c8 on
  • SashaSheenaSashaSheena Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 and afreaginname, thank you for all your help. I put the serial number in again and it is working now. I actually have a senior moment last night with the serial number, I only put in the numbers, instead of the whole alpha-numeric number. :red:
    Thank you again and hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

• I am a newbie here and just downloaded Hexagon 2.5. when I opened Hexagon, it asked for the serial number.
    The problem is that the serial number i have received started with 025 and the serial number that the program ask for, started with 026.
    Can someone please help me?