gravity in scene list when I show all, what exactally is it?

StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I notice on some files, especially ones that were slow loaders in Daz Studo 3 that when I open in DS4, then show hidden I sometimes see a list in my content that shows gravity, gravity_(1), gravity_(2), etc.
Can I get rid of these files or do I need them?

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Insufficient data to process your query at this time.

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

Open file
    go to the content pane
    go to show>hidden
    see a list of items named gravity, gravity_(1), gravity_(2), etc.

edited December 1969

Still not enough information. What is in the scene? Do you have any dynamic clothing or dynamic hair in the scene as these are the only I things I can imagine would need gravity influence.

edited December 1969

Oh, got ya.

stock M3 figure, HR2 hair, CR2 clothing, lo-res textures, nothing dynamic at all, no props. It could be a legacy item from another scene I started with. Most of the files were made in DS3 if not DS2, but sometimes when I go back to them and start deleting the gravity files they appear to become unstable, not always, I see that reality does this too "Reality_Scene_Data, Reality_Scene_Data_(1), etc." so I don't know if removing the gravity files is causing the instability, or just present in an otherwise unstable file to begin with. I'm looking to see what I did to get the Gravity to show up in the content pane (when invisible are shown) but I haven't established that yet.

edited December 1969

At this point I don't have clue as to what could cause those as I only use the built in 3Delight render engine.

edited December 1969

I don't think the gravity and reality listings are related, and I don't think the gravity listings have anything to do with rendering engines.