Bryce 7 Pro to Daz Studio Pro 4 Bridge Issues

TVA3dfxTVA3dfx Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Bryce 7 Pro to Daz Studio Pro 4 Bridge Issues... I can move a character from DAZ Pro to Bryce Pro, but I can't open DAZ from within Bryce.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks.

Terry

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Moved to the Bryce forum as it doesn't belong in the Welcome Area

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

If your issue hasn't been resolved already at this point: exactly what happens when you try? Do you get an error message (and if so, what is it), or does nothing seems to happen, or does something unexpected happen?

• TVA3dfxTVA3dfx Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Sean... thanks for getting back to me. I eventually got the problem worked out..

• ronmolinaronmolina Posts: 118
    edited December 1969

Tell me how you solved the problem as I am having the same one. I can send to Bryce but cannot see Bryce in Daz when I go the other way. Thanks in advance.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

Make sure you have your object(s) selected in Bryce before you send them to DAZ Studio. If you haven't already, test with something small like a cube to see if the problem is related to the object you are sending.

• ronmolinaronmolina Posts: 118
    edited December 1969

Okay thinks I will try that.

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

If that doesn't work then send a blank scene from Daz to Bryce first to establish the connection and then open the scene you need to send back to Daz Studio and it should go OK.

Qualifier: I don't use the bridge myself as I don't use Daz Studio but that is what I've read from other users who report the same problems.