Just tried to purchase Supersuit Pro Suite and.....

nwleee_a52bfead84nwleee_a52bfead84 Posts: 105
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I tried to add Supersuit Pro Suite to my cart, along with several other products. The message said these were added to your cart, but when I clicked on My Cart it said, "You have no items in your cart". I tried clearing my cache and cookies, still nothing.

Oh well, I would have really liked to have purchased that Supersuit. I guess it will be fixed....."soon"

Anyone else have any luck buying any of the new Supersuit items?

Comments

• willowfanwillowfan Posts: 238
    edited December 1969

The pricing of the suit is completely FUBAR'd at the moment.

• bringhobringho Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

The same happened for me, but then I found the little remark at the far left at the end of the pacte which said "* Required Fields".

And the same was found at the top of the list of installers "*Installers".

I tried checking the ones that ended with .exe (I'm a PC user) and then te Add to cart worked =)

Only one issue... The price in the ad is $119.97 and the price in the cart is $125.97...

Weird...

• nwleee_a52bfead84nwleee_a52bfead84 Posts: 105
    edited December 1969

Yeah I know the price keeps changing every time I click on "add to cart".
    And I'm not sure what's with that whole list of items that needs to be individually checked off. Wouldn't the Pro Suite automatically include all those items? Why would you have to check each one, that doesn't seem right.

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,426
    edited December 1969

bringho said:
    The same happened for me, but then I found the little remark at the far left at the end of the pacte which said "* Required Fields".

I tried checking the ones that ended with .exe (I'm a PC user) and then te Add to cart worked =)

Only one issue... The price in the ad is $119.97 and the price in the cart is $125.97...

Weird...

They told us that in the new store, the PC discount would be a full 30% added to the sale discount, so a 10% sale would have a full 40% discount, where in the old store it would have been 37% (30% off the discounted price). If this were true, the sale price on a $199.95 product would be $119.97. However, it seems the price is actually calculated exactly like it was in the old store, since 37% off of $199.95 is $125.97.

Does this count as false advertising?

• nwleee_a52bfead84nwleee_a52bfead84 Posts: 105
    edited December 1969

I never do math...it gives me a headache.

Well anyway, it's working now. I found 42 of them in My Cart - had to delete a few.

• bringhobringho Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

bringho said:
    The same happened for me, but then I found the little remark at the far left at the end of the pac which said "* Required Fields".

Weird...

They told us that in the new store, the PC discount would be a full 30% added to the sale discount, so a 10% sale would have a full 40% discount, where in the old store it would have been 37% (30% off the discounted price). If this were true, the sale price on a $199.95 product would be $119.97. However, it seems the price is actually calculated exactly like it was in the old store, since 37% off of $199.95 is $125.97.

Does this count as false advertising?

Dunno but one can always claim a refund...

Of cause that is the reason for the different price but why didn't I figure it out by myself?

The deal seems good enough for me to get it anyway, even though I doubt I'll ever do anything serious with it %-P

• Dumor3DDumor3D Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

And if you bought the Michael 5 3D Model Pro Suite wasn't the SuperSuit supposed to be included when it was available? I don't see it in my downloads. And now.... looking at the Pro Suite and wanting to pull the trigger on that, but the pricing is wrong and would there be any reduction due to my Freebie from purchasing the M5 Pro Suite? (although this is likely getting way too picky)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

dumorian said:
    And if you bought the Michael 5 3D Model Pro Suite wasn't the SuperSuit supposed to be included when it was available? I don't see it in my downloads. And now.... looking at the Pro Suite and wanting to pull the trigger on that, but the pricing is wrong and would there be any reduction due to my Freebie from purchasing the M5 Pro Suite? (although this is likely getting way too picky)

I don't recall the SuperSuit being part of the M5 Pro Suite.

edited December 1969

Well, at this point I can't find anything about it. I didn't even know what a SuperSuit was until I read a thread on the old forum about it and it seems that there is where I figured it out and some people were talking about not getting the coupon for the suit. I remember the package I bought included some type of suit once it was ready, but I have nothing to look at at it is all gone from the site now. And I stupidly deleted the email. Oh well. It isn't all that much money and unlikely that it would reduce a bundle price anyway.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,031
    edited December 1969

dumorian said:
    Well, at this point I can't find anything about it. I didn't even know what a SuperSuit was until I read a thread on the old forum about it and it seems that there is where I figured it out and some people were talking about not getting the coupon for the suit. I remember the package I bought included some type of suit once it was ready, but I have nothing to look at at it is all gone from the site now. And I stupidly deleted the email. Oh well. It isn't all that much money and unlikely that it would reduce a bundle price anyway.

That was the 'buy-it-all' choice. Either the M5 Pro bundle OR the Supersuit Pro bundle. Or the contents of assorted desktops and random trash cans around the office.

edited December 1969

OK, well, either way... I wouldn't think you'd get anything off if you buy the SS bundle so I pulled the trigger. I hope they'll give me my $6 or so overcharge back as a credit. ;)

And, it just seemed appropriate to create a cyborg female zombie first, so if image upload will work, here she is!

femalezombiecyborg.jpg
    251 x 652 - 82K
    edited December 1969

namffuak said:
    dumorian said:

That was the 'buy-it-all' choice. Either the M5 Pro bundle OR the Supersuit Pro bundle. Or the contents of assorted desktops and random trash cans around the office.

Looking more, the Michael 5 3D Model Pro Suite included the M5 Pro Bundle, but it has been too long and it doesn't really matter because I grabbed the SS Bundle at 125 LOL!!! So I guess the rest is a mute point. I remember the SS thread on the old forum had a lot of comments from folks not getting their coupon for the SS. I didn't follow up on that... but again, don't guess it matters doing this as a bundle.

Meanwhile, my purchase and downloads went fine. I'm confused about the zip files as they 'look' like Mac files, but I'll figure that out later. Don't want to completely hijack this thread with that.

• Eric98Eric98 Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Just tried for fourth time to order SS Pro Bundle. Email listed sales-price at 59.97, but when I log-in, it goes up 89.96 (at bottom of same page, SS Pro bundle sale-listed at 62.96, but again go to final checkout its 89.96) and a popup 50% coupon appears, but once activated that disappears from final checkout. Have no idea what the true price is here, and not going to hit enter at checkout hoping it doesn't come out with extra zeroes attached. DAZ store, what's the story?