3dage, your creation has a voice in iClone

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,225
    edited December 1969

I like this one too, where Andy's creature explains the process of getting from Carrara into iClone. "Okay, and while were waiting, I'm going to sing you a little song..." lol Great stuff Wendy girl!!!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,822
    edited December 1969

you do not want to read the comments on THAT video!!

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,225
    edited December 1969

you do not want to read the comments on THAT video!!
    Really? Good thing I popped out right away! Ya want me ta have a talk wit dem who sez bad stuff? Hassahn Chop! %-P
    Just remember, little sister, don't ever let bullying ijots wreck your day!
    edited December 1969

and here is a trippy video of him without vocal sound though face animated with my silly random synth jammin in the soundtrack

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That tutorial is BRILLIANT! I love you Wendy!!!

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

That's hilarious Wendy LOL :)

Kreatcher in a wedding dress :)

Great tut,. making learning fun !

edited December 1969

yes, she Kreature has dress and hair attached to skeleton and boobs but same polys for figure so the expressions worked on her too.
    Bit easier to do lipsync in iClone as you dial up morphs for each viseme and I just used combos of yours.
    Would need to do an NLA pose for every combo in Carrara, I find it a tad tedious how you have to untick and goto 3D shape and the morphs needed each time and the window so small, can drag bigger, but need to do each time.
    But not an important enough feature for putting in C9 suggestions, that and ability to combine several NLA clips to create a new one without having to go into edit for the lot to create combined morphs for visemes would be handy features.

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

you put the "spring" action onto the ear bones? I need to spend a month in iClone.