I've had enough !!

MarcuseMarcuse Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

As a non-techie and a complete newbie to Daz I'm now totally fed up to the back teeth trying to download my very first order I paid for on about the 3rd June, something I was really looking forward to seeing and working on and now I'm very disappointed indeed. No replies to 2 two support tickets, simply unable to follow the kind help from Kendall Sears and others on here, so why should I spend vast amounts of time on trying to understand something that I hate doing in the first place ? Something that's down to Daz.....? Could someone now help me to get a refund please then I'll wait until Daz is working properly - if ever !

Sorry about the rant but it's more than justified....

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

I am sorry, I hadn't realised you were still having problems.

I will try to find someone who can maybe help you further.

Edited to add a link to your previous thread, so We can check the whole thing out again.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1625/

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited June 2012

It has been suggested that maybe you could try using up all the downloads that are showing in your order history,

You don't need to complete the downloads, just clear them by starting and then cancelling the download.

Once you have doen this try the reset again, to see if this time you get a Zip file

Another thought, can you please let us know the order number. Just the order number. Makes it easier to check through.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • MarcuseMarcuse Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks a lot, I'll try using up all the downloads next....

Order #100025230 - Complete

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    It has been suggested that maybe you could try using up all the downloads that are showing in your order history,

You don't need to complete the downloads, just clear them by starting and then cancelling the download.

Once you have doen this try the reset again, to see if this time you get a Zip file

Another thought, can you please let us know the order number. Just the order number. Makes it easier to check through.

Downloaded all files including Mac, then reset but still no Zip file unfortunately only "do you want to run this file" (Binary) then nothing happens the same as before....???? However on someone's suggestion I did also download a free Millenium Horse file on the 6th June which did install.

edited December 1969

OK, we will pass your problem on, as soon a s someone is around int DazLand.

edited December 1969

Many thanks just feeling very disappointed that's all....

edited December 1969

Yours is a very strange problem, but we will get to the bottom of it, somehow.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

Hi Marcuse,
    While you are waiting you might check if your anti-virus software has an activity log or panel... you may see where it has deleted or quarantined your Daz files. I don't have ZoneAlarm ( I think that is what you said you have) but Norton has been intercepting almost all of my Daz downloads recently... mmm.. around when the New Store opened. Norton gives you a realtime warning (I will include a sample) where I can say trust it... but sometime it just eats the file. But for those I was able to find an activity log... find when it deleted the file... and restore it.

Don't give up... Daz is a great store... this is just a current disaster they are coping with.
    take care,
    Mr. Poser

norton_warning_on_Daz_download_files.jpg
    571 x 603 - 52K
    edited December 1969

Hi thanks for the suggestion, no Zone Alarm shows nothing it's a great product I've used for years. Not sure what I feel about anything at the moment.... :-S

ZAlarm_not_blocking_DAZ3D.JPG
    816 x 656 - 73K
    edited December 1969

WOOOHOOOO FANTASTIC THANK YOU KENDALL !!!!!!!!! I'm into Studio 4 for the first time !!!!

Great thanks !! :lol: !! Now if I could only get my order sorted that would be unbeleeeevable....%-P