Seeking a friendly artist

edited December 1969 in Art Studio

[Description]
I'm a bedridden artist looking for somebody who does photoshop and hopefully daz 3d and renderosity. I'm able to make my 3d models but my fingers don't allow me to cut/paste them ontp background pics. Art is something that makes me happy and let's me be free. W/out the backgrounds I can't finish my pics. I asking if anyone would be so kind as to help me. I don't make tons so I promise I wouldn't bug u. Please contact me if u could help. Thank u

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

BreighnMe said:
    [Description]
    I'm a bedridden artist looking for somebody who does photoshop and hopefully daz 3d and renderosity. I'm able to make my 3d models but my fingers don't allow me to cut/paste them ontp background pics. Art is something that makes me happy and let's me be free. W/out the backgrounds I can't finish my pics. I asking if anyone would be so kind as to help me. I don't make tons so I promise I wouldn't bug u. Please contact me if u could help. Thank u

I can try - what do you need ?

• The DigiVaultThe DigiVault Posts: 445
    edited December 1969

I'll help out, no problem:-)

• edited December 1969

thank you both so much... i'm able to make my models in daz but would need help puting them ,props, and maybe textures onto backgrounds. can you guys email me. [email protected]
    jaimie