Can't login to account

joelwideman2017joelwideman2017 Posts: 20
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Every time I try to login to my account, I just get the login screen again. Or it shows me logged in as someone else.
You guys really screwed the pooch this time.

Comments

• ForgottenangelForgottenangel Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The same problem here = Ive got some Coupon and I hope its not HACK cos I cant login inro my account :
    DAZ 3D Home
    Dear DAZ Platinum Club member,

You are receiving this E-mail because you are a current Platinum Club Member at DAZ.

One of the many benefits of Platinum Club Membership is that you receive a monthly coupon good for $6.00 dollars off your purchase of DAZ Originals.

This coupon replaces the monthly “Voucher” previously provided but operates in much the same way. There is no minimum purchase required, but just like the voucher, the coupon cannot be used to buy $1.99 items, Gift Certificates or Platinum Club subscriptions or renewals. Other limitations may apply*.

Like the voucher, the coupon expires at the end of each month and is a “one-time” use coupon, so please ensure that your cart contains DAZ originals (Published Artist=DAZ) with a value of at least $6.00 to make sure you get the full benefit.

*At this time, other Published Artist Products, New Releases and certain "Resell" items are also excluded.

The code for this month (June 2012) is: XXXXXXXXXXX
    (Make sure that there are no spaces before or after the code)

PS : Im not PC member ( Maybe its promotion but together with failed logon its like hack attack)

• jgkanejgkane Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

I can get into the site as me. They've sorted that bug out B U T ....

I cannot get into my account to check even if they charged me for the last transaction, and having no number I cannot check with PayPal. I have bought several items from other sites recently, using PayPal, so the lame excuse that this may be a PayPal issue just won't hold water... Sorry!

I cannot request a download of any of my items ( which went down with my hard drive crash. Seagate has a lot to answer for, the drive was only four weeks old ).

I have found that I cannot place anything into my cart, take anything out of it, nor buy anything in it. It keeps asking me to log in again.

In addition I cannot add some items to my wishlist. I cannot delete anything from the wishlist and I cannot move anything from the

wishlist to the cart.

And yes I have cleared the cache, etc., etc. Nothing yet. So can I ask a silly question -

When are DAZ going to sort out their major problem that they cannot sell items to a huge swathe of their customers? Having a site which is so secure that it does not work is worrying. So if it is not a result of a major hack, is it just that whoever knitted the spaghetti is off sunning themselves on an exotic beach while all the other poor beggars are left to tie the pieces together?

I was a programmer in the late 70's through to the early 90's, and am appalled at some of the spaghetti which is sold as software these days. Bloated, unfocussed, and seriously bug laden. Here's praying that it gets sorted out for the sellers and the buyers, pretty soon.

;o)

is left

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Try loggong out on a screen where your are logged in, ie in this case the forums, as you are obviously logged int here as your are posting.

Then clear cache again and Login

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Account login was down for periods last night.

• KGKG Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I cant login either, well, partially,

I enter my credentials
    The page refresh to the login screen again
    On the top right corner it says my name
    If I try to access MyAccount Menu it returns me to the Login
    I can see my cart, and my wishlist, but if I try to checkout login screen again

I logged out, closed the browser, cleared he cache and the problem is the same
    Tried with IE and Chrome

It is still failing