pwSurface

KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
edited December 1969 in New Users

I purchased pwSurface in '07 if I reset my download do I get pwSurface2? Or is that a different product and I have to repurchase?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I would imagine that it is a different product, but why not try it and see. You will be able to tell by the name of the download file what version number it is.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

I reset the link and this is what I have for a file pwSurface - 4184_5_ds_pwSurface_5.exe - pc...when I did a search for the product it only came up with pwSurface2 and a bundle.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,870
    edited December 1969

Yes, pwSurface 2 is a new product. The original pwSurface has not been updated to work in recent versions of DS. I think there was an upgrade version or discount, but I'm not sure if it's still available.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Yes, I bought it recently (PWS2) and the file I downloaded was 8258_pwSurface2_1.2_ds.exe, so, a diferent product as Richard says. I think it was during one of the sales last year, and it was discounted. I think previous owners of pwsurface original go a larger discount, but you could ask Support to see what they can do for you.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

Ok thanks for your help :)