Tutorial: posing Genesis feet in DS for high heel shoes

PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Was helping someone in another thread and ended up creating a tutorial for them on posing Genesis feet to fit into high heels and how to save the pose.

Uploaded the finished tutorial to ShareCG as I thought it might be useful for others also.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/66659/view/3/PDF-Tutorial/Creating-a-Pse-for-Silky-Dress-High-Heel-Shoes

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Tutorial: buy my Super Heels, they come with poses for every heel height. ;)

Kidding. I kid. Thanks for doing this for people, Pen! I know it will come handy.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Kidding. I kid. Thanks for doing this for people, Pen! I know it will come handy.

If I'd have known about your product I would have pointed her at that also...it may have saved me writing a tutorial : )

Link please...if you don't want to post here then pm me and I will post it in the other thread.

Always nice to know what the alternatives are....: )

edited January 2013

Here are the pumps and here is the sandal version. They are modeled as a mid-heel and can morph all the way from flat to ballet fetish heels and back. And, more important to the current question, they both come with poses for the feet.

Post edited by SickleYield on
    edited January 2013

Here are the pumps and here is the sandal version. They are modeled as a mid-heel and can morph all the way from flat to ballet fetish heels and back. And, more important to the current question, they both come with poses for the feet.

Thanks it's very nice to know we started with looking for poses and moved to doing it manually

Post edited by Pendraia on
  • Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Pendraia -

And Sickleyield - your shoes are on my wishlist :)

edited December 1969

Thanks, Pendraia -

Glad that it's useful...: )

edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Thanks, Pendraia -

Hey, I've already sold a few more of them just from this thread's mentioning them, so that's good enough for me. ;)

edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Thanks, Pendraia -

Hey, I've already sold a few more of them just from this thread's mentioning them, so that's good enough for me. ;)

Great to hear that. It's much easier to use a preset.

• edited January 2013

I got them, I love them...

...BUT...

...there's something that I don't understand: Genesis toes don't fit the non-sandal version:(

Post edited by mario.cicalese2_d6b65131db on
    edited January 2013

MCMXC said:

I got them, I love them...

...BUT...

...there's something that I don't understand: Genesis toes don't fit the non-sandal version:(

They come with a Genesis morph for that. It shows up in the figure under Actor/SYSuperHeelsMorphs. This brings the toes in.

EDIT: If that's not working since DS4, here's an update for the morph. It does work without the product, so others wanting to pinch the toes in are welcome to use it as well.

Post edited by SickleYield on
  • edited December 1969

That fix worked better, thank you:)