Support ticket processing time...? (resolved)

RSLokkeRSLokke Posts: 13

I've had a ticket going for 5 days now. Is that normal? I was billed for a purchase and can't download it.

Post edited by RSLokke on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,385
    edited December 1969

Time depends on how bust they are. ATM they are overloaded

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I've had a ticket going for 5 days now. Is that normal? I was billed for a purchase and can't download it.

They are really, really, really, really, really backlogged. They usually respond fast, but this has apparently shot beyond their usual capabilities. Give it a day or two longer -- that's how much it took for me.

• RSLokkeRSLokke Posts: 13
    edited December 1969

Still nothing. If I hadn't been charged this wouldn't be that big of a deal. There have been a few other products that I have been interested in since but I am hesitant to get them until this is fixed (particularly hoping the sale doesn't run out on one of them). Guess I'll just wait longer.

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

Go into your Order History and reset the items. That fixed the problem for lots of us! :)

Hope that helps you!

• RSLokkeRSLokke Posts: 13
    edited June 2012

Last time I had checked, through the huge order history, they weren't even there. I did, however, check again just now since you mentioned it, and they seem to be there now. Curious as to when that change happened (but definitely pleased). Thank you!

Problem solved.

Post edited by RSLokke on